Flash warrants the product to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase by a customer, and for a subsequent period of:
1) Twelve (12) months for handset since the purchase date.
2) Six (6) months for accessories since the purchase date.
1) Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in other than its normal customary conditions.
2) Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification or adjustment.
3) Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses as described by Flash.
4) Damage caused by repair (including software upgrade) performed by a third person not being duly authorized by FLASH in this regard.
5) Serial Number label have been removed or defaced from the product.
6) Rechargeable batteries, chargers, Hand-free kit (which are covered under a separate warranty), other accessories, products and services are used not expressly approved or provided by FLASH specifically for use with the product.
7) Defects or damage due to spills of food or liquids.
8) All plastic surface, screen of the product and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damages due to customer normal use.